What to Pack for an Island Vacation?
As summer is setting in slowly in the Northern Hemisphere, going on holiday is on everyone’s mind! The worst and most dreaded thing to do when going on a trip is PACKING! Just that for you not to forget all your travel documents should be packed first. I know it can be irritating but just imagine going to ask your ‘neighbors’ for something that you forgot, how awkward it would be. So to prevent this awkwardness, here are some least important things that you will need!
- Pack your toiletry bag and at least two change of clothing as well as two bathing suits.
- Don’t forget your sunglasses as the sun will always be there and you don’t want to have a migraine while on holiday.
- As you are going to an island, it is logical that you use sunscreen. Use a sunscreen that has high SPF as it lasts longer.
- Done your head with a hat! It is critical for comfort and health. If possible buy hats that have a fan installed in them.
- A hand fan is one of the most important things that you need to take. Depends on where you are going, it is sure that you are going to need that.
- As islands are taking their stands against climate change, there has been a reduction of plastic components on the market in some island countries. So in order to keep your bikini, better rely on a wet bikini bag. You don’t want to go back to the hotel carrying your wet bikini in front of other guests. A wet bikini bag is useful especially if you are move.
- As you are guest in someone’s else country, so keep it as your home. Carry garbage bags in order to put all your garbage in it.
- Things get sweaty down here in a hurry, one minute you are fresh as the morning dew and the next moment you know you’re drowned in your own sweat. So to remedy to this, you can use dry shampoo to help you keep your scalp from draining all the sweats. Use it twice a day for better result.
- If you are a bookworm, then do take your books! Don’t rely on electronic items as it is very likely to have a glare on the screen. So take your real books and read them all vacation long.
- As you are going to an island, it is sure that there can be rains every now and then. To avoid walking in the rain, have water sneakers and a waterproof case for your phone.
It might be least but you always need something when you don’t have it!