Top 5 Destination for a Budget Backpacker – Part One
Backpacking is one of the most economic and adventurous ways to vacation. Mostly adored by college students, backpacking is enjoyed by grabbing their gear, some good friends, a map, and set out to an unknown place. The first backpacker was the European traveler Rick Steves who set out in 1973. We all know that the world is changing and there are many things to consider before actually setting out, things such as where to backpack, your safety, what to bring and how money can you spend. Most people backpack through the European countries to ease their expenses and some backpack through the South American and Asian countries. Accommodation and food are also considered when backpacking. But one of the important points is finding the cheapest country to travel to. So to help you out, here are five countries that will just make your trip easy!
- Georgia- The undiscovered Eastern Europe country, Georgia is the best spot for backpackers who are looking for a new country to discover. English is spoken by mostly everyone and the people welcome tourist wholeheartedly. This country is set to become a hub for backpackers and tourists in the next decade or so. Enjoy plenty of tourist-free activities and accommodation for cheap. Make Tbilisi the next getaway for you and your friends!
- Malta- Be mesmerized by the ancient honey-colored buildings that sit elegantly on top of limestones cliffs that overlook the Mediterranean Sea, Malta is soon to become the best destination for backpackers and tourists. Travel back in history by witnessing the impressive historical sites that narrate the story of the nation and its succession rulers. Backpackers love this country as there is a lot more to do and see including its rich history. You can also have a stunning time at the sparkling blue beaches. Accommodation is quite cheap in Malta, so no worries!
- Turkey- Renowned for its delicious cuisine, Turkish food is loved by everyone! This Mediterranean haven boasts beautiful white sandy beaches, stunning turquoise waters, and a fascinating history. Turkey is a delight for backpackers as everything is quite low cost there. Don’t forget to have that hot air balloon ride over the famous fairy chimneys of Cappadocia. Food and transportation are not going to break the bank. You are sure to have a great time in Turkey as this country is where the West meets the East.
- Sri Lanka- Home to chaotic cities and chilled-out mountain towns, Sri Lanka is gaining popularity over the years. It has become the backpackers’ paradise and is often compared to its gigantic neighbor India. If you are an animal lover, the Yala National Park is the ideal place to start your trip. Head there between November and April to spot a blue whale!
- Egypt- The perfect destination for backpacking to a country which is rich in history is Egypt. Curious backpackers are keen to explore its ancient history that quietly but powerfully fills the land. Travel through this marvelous country to witness the most amazing creation of mankind!
There is more to this post, so keep up!